Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

“Life Planning Progress Post”

I have made a couple of goals that I have accomplished past the last year. I made money by working at dollar tree and spending it on clothes and food. I have hardflip the quarter pipe at salt lake and I feel good about it. I have started to pick up my grades and just trying to get them over a C or better. It’s really hard because I’m lazy too do my work but I’ve tried these past months and I’m actually achieving my goal so far. I had purchased a drum set and I’ve always wanted one and now I do so I’m happy about it. I plan to achieve more goals in the future or by this year, like getting a Dirt bike that I want or visiting my dad from Mexico, enjoying life and risking my life for fun. There is a lot of goals I need to achieve but it will take some time and I will achieve them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment