Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

My Interdisciplinary project Experience 

My Interdisciplinary project went pretty well, I mean we practice our presentations before we actually did it in front of everyone and me and my group members was Marisol, Enrique, Ronald, and Rebbecca. we practiced and we were prepared to present on the real date of the project. me and my group members where nervous about it. we came dressed nice and formal like if we would've worked at a job in an office. when we got there we where up to go and I had to introduce my group members and started talking about our presentation which was about "Lung Cancer". I started off good and so as my group members they did an awesome job and once we finished i went home after that, I was glad I did it and I had finish the presentation with my group members and got a good grade out of it. from that experience I'm going to learn how to present in the future with a job interview or anything it really helped me out and think about this project that I'm going to need it later in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment