Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

A.    I like this class because I learned a lot about the Blogger and posting things about daily purposes. The other is that I didn’t really get it in some way. But I really enjoyed this class Mr. Haymore teaching us about life and about having integrity to other people.
B.    I improved a lot in this class it helped me with my typing skills and about having my own Blogger. I know more about the inter web things that I didn’t know now, now I know. And having to wright my 100+ Goals. And that’s how I improved my computer skills.
C.    I think I did because I did all the work that the teacher gave me and I have been turning it in on my Blogger also Dropbox. I’ve been saving everything on the computer, also I have been bringing my Life Planning Goals to class I have over like 120 goals written on there.
D.   Yes I have been reading and writing about my 100+ Goals. I’ve have been bringing it to class and everything, writing down my goals and achieving them.
E.    Yes I am committed to be a CTR person because I am more responsible of what I’m doing now I get work done on time and I go to school every day, I do my homework when I get home I study and I am trying to change my behavior. And I will be a CTR person I will keep my CTR card.

F.     I will promise to be responsible with everyone and I will keep going the right pad. I will always be CTR.  

No comments:

Post a Comment