Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final Part 1
1. What are things you liked about the class?
Well I didn’t really like many things but what I liked was when we would watch videos.
2.  What are things that you did not like about the class?
Having to do the same thing all the time when we came into class because it gets boring.
3.  Recommendations for improving the class?
Try making it fun!!!! (:
4.  Did you really do your best in this class?
I did the best I could.
5.  Are you reading your life planning goals 100+ goals daily for atleast 2 minutes?
No only when we read them in class.
6.  Are you committed to be a CTR person?
Yes I am committed to be a CTR person!

7. What will you always remember about this class? I will remember the videos we watched about people caring and choosing the Right. Also having to do our Student Success Statement. Talking about our life planning goals and how to reach them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment