Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Break

My winter break was pretty boring but at the same time was fun. Because I worked at dollar tree for two weeks and I’ve been earning money and I actually like working there. It’s a great experience but it’s just like a small job to prepare me and teach me how life is going to be. Also I had my days off and I would either skate outside or just stay home listening to music or watching T.V. The 3 weeks went by really fast because I worked but like the last week went by slow, it doesn’t really matter but I least did something to unbore me. And I celebrated Christmas I spended time with my family and I ate a lot of food. We made hotdogs, Burgers, Tamales, Posole. It was a lot of food and I think I even gain weight. But after all I had a good winter break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment