Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

My first Week of School

My first week here was not that bad. And now being a 10th grader is way different than being a 9th grader. The classes are alright the teachers where alright also. I fell like this year being a 10th grader is going to be a lot harder and difficult for me to. Some other kids are like easy to them. I’m going to try my best and not mess up like in 9th grade. My teachers expect me to do great and to work hard, although I am going to try my hardest this year and try to pass the 10th grade. Some of my teachers are cool some are not because some teachers are really strict and some are not, but I guess that’s how I see them but hopefully it works out for me and not get into trouble. Having math, English, biology, geometry, history and more is way harder that’s why I’m going to learn harder and smarter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment